Last revised on November 23, 2011
NOTE: YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
- 1. INTRODUCTION.
The mission of Bebup is to connect the world’s parents to enable them to share and swap and things they do not need anymore. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website, mobile applications, and developer platform, to help you, your connections, and millions of other parents share and swap, meet, exchange and help save the environment
- Scope and Intent.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
- Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- DOs and DON’Ts;
- Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the Bebup Website; and
- License and warranty for your submissions to Bebup.
You own the information you provide Bebup under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Bebup a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Bebup, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to Bebup, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Bebup profile information accurate and updated.
- Service Eligibility.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Bebup account, (3) are not a competitor of Bebup or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Bebup; (4) will only maintain one Bebup account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of Bebup, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
- Sign-In Credentials.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Bebup account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Bebup, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Bebup.
- Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
- Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, Bebup may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Bebup to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Bebup may communicate with you through your Bebup account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Bebup account or services associated with Bebup. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
- User-to-User Communication and Sharing (Bebup Places, Answers, Updates,, etc.).
Bebup offers various forums such as Bebup Places, Answers, and Updates, where you can post your comments on designated topics. Bebup also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as job opportunities, product recommendations, and other content to their profile and other parts of the site, such as Bebup Places and Bebup Company Pages.
Bebup members can create Bebup and Company Pages for free, however, Bebup may close or transfer Bebup Places or Company Pages, or remove content from them if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights.
Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and Bebup cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on Bebup. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any Bebup Group, into your Network Updates, or elsewhere on Bebup. BEBUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY BEBUP COMMUNITY FORUMS SUCH AS THE PLACES OR ANSWERS.
- Contributions to Bebup
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Bebup through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Bebup is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Bebup shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Bebup may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to Bebup all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Bebup under any circumstances.
3. YOUR RIGHTS.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Bebup or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on Bebup webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Bebup contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Bebup commercially unless expressly authorized by Bebup) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Bebup and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Bebup website.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Services Availability.
For as long as Bebup continues to offer the Services, Bebup shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Bebup as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Bebup, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Bebup further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Bebup to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Bebup has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- Disclosure of User Information.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Bebup, our Users or the public.
- Connections and Interactions with other Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Bebup may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Bebup reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Bebup determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON BEBUP, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR BEBUP AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BEBUP DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY BEBUP OR ANYTHING RELATED TO BEBUP, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR BEBUP ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
BEBUP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH BEBUP TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
BEBUP DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, BEBUP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
BEBUP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. BEBUP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, BEBUP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE BEBUP SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither Bebup nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Bebup Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Bebup. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that Bebup may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
- Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Bebup pursuant to Section 9.C. This notice will be effective upon Bebup processing your notice. Bebup may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Bebup or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your Bebup account includes disabling your access to Bebup and may also bar you from any future use of Bebup.
- Misuse of the Services.
Bebup may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the Bebup messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Bebup’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Bebup, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Bebup has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Bebup’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
- Effect of Termination.
Upon the termination of your Bebup account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California regardless of your country of origin or where you access Bebup, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and Bebup agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Santa Clara County, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and Bebup agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Santa Clara County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Bebup shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- Arbitration Option.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. GENERAL TERMS.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
- Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on www.Bebup.com.
Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
- Entire Agreement.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Bebup services, third-party content or third party software.
- Amendments to this Agreement.
- No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Bebup Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Bebup Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Bebup.
- No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
- Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- Potential Other Rights and Obligations.
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside Australia.
- BEBUP USER “DOS” and “DON’TS.”
As a condition to access Bebup, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
- Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Bebup concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Bebup;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Bebup;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on Bebup;
- Upload, post, email, InMail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Bebup);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Bebup invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using Bebup to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Bebup or any User of Bebup;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Bebup (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, Bebup’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by Bebup;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from Bebup to provide any service that is competitive, in Bebup’s sole discretion, with Bebup;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Bebup unless you have entered into a written agreement with Bebup (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited Bebup trainer if you have not been certified by Bebup as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Bebup or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Bebup’s developer program;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Bebup or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Bebup Group or any other service or functionality of Bebup, without the express written permission of Bebup.
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a Bebup web page other than Bebup’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Bebup or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on Bebup as set forth in the Brand Guidelines;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Bebup, including those of both Bebup and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Bebup;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Bebup except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Infringe or use Bebup’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Bebup” in any business name, email, or URL or including Bebup’s trademarks and logos except as provided in the Brand Guidelines or as expressly permitted by Bebup;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Bebup, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through Bebup, unless explicitly permitted by Bebup;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Bebup for purposes of monitoring Bebup’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Bebup’s website;
- Attempt to or actually access Bebup by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Bebup such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.Bebup.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Bebup using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Bebup;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Bebup;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Bebup’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Bebup personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Bebup, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Bebup;
- Interfere with or disrupt or game Bebup or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Bebup, in particular Bebup's search algorithms.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE BEBUP WEBSITE.
We built Bebup to help you be a more successful professional, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Bebup provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures can be found here: